Building Effective Relationships –
Connection is more important than content.
Successful organisations are built on effective relationships. Companies that focus on improving relationships across their organisation have a competitive advantage over others. They tap into the source of creativity and innovation by valuing the connections that bind organisations together.
The Building Effective Relationships course equips participants with the skills necessary to build openness, trust and rapport both internally between peers and management, and externally with clients and suppliers.
- Being present and aware in conversations
- The art of listening
- Deep enquiry skills
- The intent behind communication
- Straight Talk
- Breath support for an effective voice
- Overcoming emotional barriers to open communication
- Tension identification
- Relaxation techniques
- Building rapport
- Wrap-up and questions
- Develop skills to become an effective listener
- Become a more engaging and impactful speaker
- Learn how to build rapport both face to face and via phone
- Acquire the ability to connect and build relationships with anyone
- Increase trust and authenticity in all your relationships
- Understand how to bring out the best in people
A one day course, led by a specialist facilitator. Held onsite or at an alternative venue, the program encompasses group and individual activities. All training and educational resources are supplied.
Duration and participants:
One day (8 hrs) with 12 maximum and no minimum number of participants required.
Mark Lipkin – Senior Associate, The Geelong Consulting Group
+61 448 452 970