Bullying, Harassment and Anti-discrimination Awareness –
Training for Managers and Senior Leaders.
Promoting a safe working environment for your employees is a legislated obligation for all employers. This obligation extends to having a workplace free from bullying, harassment and unlawful discrimination. As such, a duty of care resides on all responsible business owners, CEOs, managers, team leaders and supervisors to take reasonable steps to eliminate bullying, unlawful discrimination and harassment in their workplace.
This course familiarises and prepares business leaders to take an active role in understanding their legal obligation and reasonable duty of care. The course will outline newly amended Fair Work Amendment Act 2012 anti-bullying measures and ensure senior leaders are up to date with their obligations.
- Legislation and applicable updates on unlawful discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Skills on identifying and preventing adverse workplace behaviours
- Building risk mitigation into your business to align with EEO policy
- Leader as a change champion for EEO
- Leader tool-kit on managing and encouraging a conducive EEO environment
- Refresher and update on all relevant legislation and definitions on unlawful discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Understanding how to incorporate and align effective EEO planning and execution
- Becoming a change champion and leader of EEO; steps you can take now
- Addressing a current challenge in your own workplace; your first step
One-day course, led by a specialist facilitator encompassing group and individual activities. Workbooks and resources will be supplied.
Duration and participants:
ONE day, minimum 5 participants.
Mark Lipkin – Senior Associate, The Geelong Consulting Group
+61 448 452 970