Change Health Check –
Assessing the impact of change.
We help you understand whether your project is in need of some “Change Rehab”.
Are those people the change is impacting engaged and ready to take on the change or are they turning the other way?
Is your leadership doing enough to lead this change in your organisation?
We provide a short review, or quality audit, checking off the following five areas:
- Change impacts – what are you changing, who are you impacting and how significant a shift in behaviours and capability is it? Are any changes to roles required and are they being planned for?
- Change ownership – who owns this change and is there enough ‘skin in the game’?
- Change engagement – how engaged is the organisation in the change being made?
- Change resources – how are you resourcing the change pre and post implementation?
- Change strategy – how are you planning to make the change and how do you intend to measure success?
Following our assessment, we provide you with a set of recommendations to identify what people strategy your project requires or to ensure what you have started is effective.
A series of interviews with key project stakeholders nominated by you followed by a recommendations paper and/or presentation to your Change Sponsor and leadership team.
Robin Miles – Managing Partner, The Geelong Consulting Group
+61 409 538 690