Powerful Presentations –
You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression.
Presentation and communication skills are vital to all businesses. Internally they align staff, increase morale, build culture and sharpen commitment and focus. Externally they build customer commitment, increase brand recognition and drive sales.
From impactful beginnings to inspiring endings, the Powerful Presentations training equips participants with the skills and tools to engage and energize their audience.
- How to improve your public speaking skills
- Overcoming emotional constraints
- Building confidence
- Breath support and your voice
- Handling objections and resistance
- Building group rapport
- Using metaphors and stories
- Utilising empathy and compassion
- Inspiring others
- Visualising the future
- Ending well
- Wrap-up and questions
- Develop the skills to present with high impact
- Build confidence to overcome fear and anxiety when presenting
- Discover methods to improve the quality of your voice
- Learn to elegantly deal with objections and concerns from your audience
- Understand how to build rapport with your audience
- Learn to use stories and metaphors to engage your audience
- Inspire your audience and help them envision your goals
- Ending well: Key messages that stick
A one day course, led by a specialist facilitator. Held onsite or at an alternative venue, the program encompasses group and individual activities. All training and educational resources are supplied.
Duration and participants:
One day (8 hrs) with 12 maximum and no minimum number of participants required.
Mark Lipkin – Senior Associate, The Geelong Consulting Group
+61 448 452 970